Many women are wondering how to enlarge breasts by eating certain foods. Is it possible that there are specific foods that can trigger growth in your chest? Estrogen (female hormone) is responsible for the size of women’s breasts.
If hormonal imbalance is one of the reasons that women have small breasts, shouldn’t certain foods be able to balance the hormones?
Consider the following points about how to enlarge breasts by eating certain foods or herbs:
- In China, flat chest girls are fed chicken soup with chicken head because it is believed to be rich in estrogen.
- Fenugreek, also known as Trigonella has been used in Asian cultures for flavor and medicinal use. It has been known to increase milk supply and has been linked to breast enlargement. It can increase a woman’s cup size by delivering phytoestrogen to the body.
- Hops are a great source of phytoestrogen. They are usually found in beer and can be purchased separately at brewer shops or online breweries.
- Alfalfa sprouts, soy beans, tofu or soy milk are high in phytoestrogen and can increase a woman’s cup size if consumed daily.
- Raw vegetables or fruits have the ability to support muscle tissue.
- Fennel is an estrogenic herb and has a high concentration of estrogen. It has been used to promote milk production.
- Dong quai has been linked to increasing a woman’s cup size because of its hormone regulation properties.
Hopefully, the foods or herbs above explain how to enlarge breasts by eating certain foods. Of course, there are many others that are rich in phytoestrogen. The most important part is knowing how much and when to eat these foods or herbs.